Farming defined as: (v)The camping of spawn points to collect in-game currency or items or to repetitively perform tasks that create in-game currency or items.
Common myths about farming:
* There is no one right way to farm.
* It is not reserved for DPS - Healers & Tanks can do it too.
* You do not need specific professions to do it, though they help.
* You do not need to be asian, or otherwise located in an asian vicinity.
Keeping these short and simple rules in mind, you too can have enough gold on hand to afford those on-demand consumables for those long progression raids, or even those hefty repair costs you plate wearers manage to accumulate. With the changes made from patch 3.0+ and the addition of WotLK - the rules haven't changed and income has only gotten easier. Time still = gold, and dailies are still a huge, steady income.
1. Stick to what you're good at
2. Set a goal
3. Have an ulterior motive
4. Do your dailies
5. Do your homework
6. Use the auction house
7. Time = gold